Ivy Education Trust – The Employer Of Choice
Joining our Trust means so much more than working for just one school. Ivy Education Trust is a successful growing family of schools that play a part in shaping our culture within South Devon.
A career with us has many opportunities. We are passionate in supporting staff with their professional development and well-being. We believe that the more we invest in our staff, the more successful we will become as an educational Trust.
As part of a career with the Ivy Education Trust you can expect to receive:
– In-trust career development and leadership courses; support to access the NPQ suite of courses and progression opportunities within the Trust’s leadership structure.
– All teaching staff receive weekly incremental coaching as their personalised CPD to develop pedagogy; no whole Trust one-size-fits all approach.
– New staff buddy system; a buddy outside the department to catch up with for support.
– Trust and School SLT open door policy.
– Staff EAP Scheme which supports a range of clinically robust counselling options, including telephone and online or face-to-face sessions
• Financial, legal and practical support from qualified professionals on a range of personal issues
• Access to online health and wellbeing resources and a specialist information service
• A dedicated coaching service for line managers, aimed at developing your soft skills and building your confidence for handling challenging situations.
– Annual flu jab offered to all staff
– Dartmoor National Park within 30mins of each school
– Cycle scheme
– Coastal locations
– 10 minutes from M5 motorway
– Excellent rail and bus links
– 20 min drive from Exeter Airport
– Free use of on site Fitness Suite at Exeter Road for all staff within the Trust
– Food allowance for approved duties
CPD And Progression
– Personalised training programmes
– Middle leader training opportunities
– Mentor programmes
– Strong links with external groups such as PiXL, Challenge Partners and South West Teaching School Alliance
– Strong links within the local learning community
We want the best for our stakeholders and have many opportunities and rewards on offer.