We are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual with drive, passion, enthusiasm, and ambition to assist in the development of our SEND provision across Newton Abbot College and to take the lead on supporting our Outdoor Learning provision for students.
You will work closely with the Associate Senior Leader: SENDCo, Assistant SENDCOs and our Subject Team Leader: Outdoor Learning, as well as other key staff to support the needs of targeted groups of students with their learning skills, both in and out of the classroom. The role will involve working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve the college’s objectives.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, proactive and positive individual, who is patient, resilient and student-focused. They will:
- Be passionate about helping students with SEND to achieve their very best.
- Be committed to developing SEND provision across the college.
- Have experience in outdoor learning
- Be committed to the vision and values of the college.
- Have experience of working with young people.
- Be kind, patient and flexible in their approach and a strong communicator.
- Be organised and proactive in their work and a collaborative and trustworthy team player.
- Be a positive and professional role model, demonstrating high expectations at all times, to all staff and students.
If you think you can make a difference to our students and relish the idea of joining our successful, supportive, and highly motivated team then we want to hear from you!
If you would like to talk to someone about the post, please contact Sara Chapman, Associate Senior Leader & SENDCo, on email@example.com
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date stated below.
Closing date for applications is Monday 4th December at 09:00, interviews will be arranged once application forms have been shortlisted.